The college you choose to pursue your part time master degree course can determine your future and career. Since there are several colleges that offer part time courses, it is imperative to select the best by carefully analyzing each institute’s position and reputation in the educational industry. If you are opting for part time courses offered by the Pune University, you can undoubtedly choose to join ASM’s IBMR, one of the best educational institutes with rich heritage.
This blog throws light on the various part time courses offered by ASM’s IBMR, which are affiliated to the Pune University.
List of Pune University Part Time Courses Available at ASM’s IBMR
ASM’s IBMR provides the best educational experience when you opt to study the following part time courses of the Pune University.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) – This two year part time course of the Pune University equips you to gain expertise in relevant areas of management. Since classes are held at evenings, the course is ideal for working professionals to earn a valuable master’s degree in business management.
- Master’s Degree in Business Studies (MBS) – This one year part time course is considered equivalent to an executive MBA. The course enables you for middle and senior level management responsibilities. Specializations are offered in Marketing Management, Financial Management, Computer Management, Production & Materials Management and Human Resource Management.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Materials and Logistics Management (PGDMLM) – Pune University has designed this one year part time course with an aim to groom students for challenging and responsible careers in the field of Logistics and Material Management.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM) – If you seek a promising career in any reputed industrial and commercial establishments with an in-depth knowledge on the practices of Marketing Management, opt to study PGDMM. The course duration is one year with classes scheduled during evenings.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Foreign Trade (PGDFT) – Candidates who opt to study PGDFT get lucrative employment opportunities in private corporate sectors to handle responsibilities pertaining to foreign trade.
- Ph. D. in Computer / Management – ASM’s IBMR offers world-class facilities for academic scholars, industrialists and subject experts for conducting research in the field of computer and management. Our research centre is inspected and approved by the University of Pune.
Eligibility for Part Time Courses in ASM’s IBMR
Eligibility criteria and admission procedures for the aforesaid part time courses vary from course to course. For more details of the course, its course structure, eligibility and admission procedures, contact us by phone at 020- 27475090, 27478666 or email to email@example.com.