Like it or not, Money is what keeps organizations to run successfully. Irrespective of the line of business, finances are essential. To put things into perspective, finance is the fuel of organizations across the world. Without it, a business wouldn’t survive too long.
Financial Management helps with planning, organizing, controlling and monitoring financial resources. You can call it a spine of the organization, a pillar that holds the company together.
It has been an aspirational career, ever before the businesses were started. Bachelor courses are available but to gain the right insight and a shining career, you do need a specialized degree. MBA in Financial Management connects you to the roots of managing the finances and help you move up the corporate ladder.
If you have made up your mind to pursue MBA in FM, then you are in luck. It is more function-driven than a general business degree. For the driven, there are career paths and prospects, worth boasting about. Almost every organization requires professional financial management on a multitude of levels; from CFO to cash controller, there are a wide range of career choices available.
1. Junior Finance Manager: Prepares financial statements, business activity reports, and forecasts.
2. Accountant: Performs financial functions related to the collection, accuracy, recording, analysis and presentation of a business.
3. Financial Auditor: Assesses compliance with financial regulations.
4. Financial Planner: Does tax planning, employee benefits planning and insurance planning.
5. Financial Manager: Supervise employees who do financial reporting and budgeting.
6. Investment Banking Analyst: Raising capital, providing advisory services for mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
7. Audit Manager: Planning and performing operational and financial audits.
8. Financial Analyst: Improve financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
The main aim of Financial Management is to ensure that the investors are getting their return in due time, while the business prospers. Thus, the roles related to Financial Management are crucial.
For example, Finance Managers work for:
a. Large MNCs and trades
b. Finance and Leasing Organizations
d. Consulting Companies
And in large organizations, the scope is even broader and specialized. For example, manager in-charge costing, business manager, commercial manager.
The job opportunities in Financial Management are lucrative and extensive. With the impending growth, the job roles will be attractive and challenging. Companies who recruit for financial profiles are as below:
Right financial planning ensures the right inflow and outflow of funds in the organization. That is how the organizations have been running successfully for years. There is a growing need for well-trained young talent able to see ‘the story behind the numbers’ in the financial industry. So, yes the role was, is and will be crucial, no matter what the line of business it is, or no matter what the scale is.
With a right MBA degree, you are prepared to take on a wide variety of financial management positions worldwide. ASM IBMR’s MBA in financial management gives you the right wings by training you as per the industry demands so that you can put your first career stride with confidence.
Curious how MBA in Financial Management from ASM’s IBMR can help you get your dream job? Place an inquiry today for free counseling or call us today at 9422009207 /09/10/12 or email us email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org