WHY ASM'S IBMR?
A 36 Years Legacy of Excellence in Education
2 Cities, 2 Universities Pune, Mumbai
Over 200 Companies for Placement
International Visiting Faculty and Certification Programs
Overseas Study Tour and Student Exchange Programs
Over 200 University Rank Holders
ABOUT ASM IBMR
Pioneers in the field of Management Education in Pimpri- Chinchwad, Asias largest Industrial belt, ASMs IBMR is the first institute in Maharashtra to receive an AICTE approval. The institute is permanently affiliated to the Savitribai Phule Pune University and also approved by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
Over 3 Decades, ASMs IBMR has groomed within its campus Business Executives and Entrepreneurs of best caliber who are today at senior levels of the top-notch organisations in India and abroad. Given its strategic location in the heart of the Pimpri Chinchwad Industrial Township, the institute shares a close relationship with the businesses in and around, providing its students the benefit of an excellent industry institute interface. ASMs EDGE is another uniquely focused program co- designed, co-developed, codelivered and certified by leading organisations to provide holistic cutting edge certification of the latest in demand skills in association with the leading corporates and top business schools in the world.
YEARS LEGACY OF EXCELLENCE
UNIVERSITY RANK HOLDERS
COURSES THAT GET YOU EMPLOYMENT
The program modules are co-designed, co-developed, co-delivered and certified by leading organisations like IBM, SAP,
leading US-CPA training institute-MILES, and delivered in the state-of-the-art IBM analytics and SAP labs on campus.
HBS Online Program from Harvard Business School
Training & certification in Business Analytics by IBM
Training & certification in Finance from SAP & IBM
Training & certification in various user modules by SAP
CPA training & certification from India’s leading CPA institute Miles
Online courses & case studies from Harvard Business Publishing (HBP)
66,000+ GLOBAL CAREERS
International Conference on ‘Ongoing research in Management & IT’. A great platform for international dissemination of knowledge.
One of Pune’s biggest Inter College Cultural Fest with participation and performances by International Artists and celebrities.
Case Study Competition for Corporates. It is a ‘SIGNATURE’ event of the ASM Group with amazing response from various industries.
Case Study Development and Presentation Competition for B-School Faculty. The even went global in 2018 and was a great success.
INCON – International Conference Organized by ASM Group Of Intitutes.
The central conference theme is Ongoing Research in Management Studies and Information Technology. Through this theme, ASM INCON 2020 intends to capture a comprehensive outlook featuring various pragmatic areas from management and information technology. Over the 3 day conference, representatives from academia and corporate will be presenting in-depth research papers to a jury comprising eminent personalities from academia and corporate.
Conference: 10th and 12th, January, 2020
Last Date of Research Paper Submission is 30th November, 2019.
Registration: from 1st December, 2019. Online transfer facility available.
Payment details will be communicated with paper acceptance letter.
Last Date for Registration: 31st December, 2019.
Full Paper Submission: 31st December, 2019.
- Chaitanya BodheVideocon (AGM Planning)
- Aniket DambareMercedes Benz India Pvt. Ltd. (Manager - Network Development)
- Shivesh LalIBM (Senior Business Analyst)
- Saurabh DubeyOracle India Pvt. Ltd. (Principal Sales Consultant)
- Niranjan SinhaTata Consultancy Service Ltd. (Business Analyst)
- Sourabh BhangaonkarCognizant Technology Solutions US Corp (Sr. Associate)
- Devanand S DeshmukhProprietor, Dinar Finance Consultants (Pune)
- Alka SharmaHR Executive Reliance JIO Infocomm Ltd.
- Dhanashri LokhandeTraining Executive Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd.
- Roopa NagarajuAssistant Manager – Marketing Communications, Volvo India Pvt. Ltd.
- Veeraiah ChowdaryThe Orange One (CEO)
- Afshin SherkatZarin Tile Industry (Commercial Manager)
- Prachee SonchalTATA Services Ltd. (Manager, Human Resources)
- Rajiv JaloriManaging Director & CEO- Director at NR Comps Infotech
- Nidhi SarkarMindtree (HR Executive)
- Anup MittalHindustan Unilever Ltd. (TSO)
- S. H. KopardekarMCCIA (Associate Director)
- Sameer NairSami Labs Ltd. (Sr. Vice President)
- Ankush PuriLee Hecht Harrison (General Manager)
- Milan DaniTech Mahindra Ltd. (Sr. Solution Designer/Sr. Delivery Manager)
- Kiran MenonAkamai Technologies (Sr. Analyst)
- Shatadru DuttaZensar (Project Manager)
- Nikhil TalgeriThinkPets Inc. (Director of Software Engineering), VCA Antech (Director of Applications)
- Sabyasachi Jha NikhilIBM (Project Lead)
- Ankur BhasinCisco India (Manager Engineering)
- Ravi BishtCEB (Project Manager)
- Punit ChitraRediff.com India Ltd. (Senior Database Administrator (RDBMS Specialist)