Pioneers in the field of Management Education in Pimpri- Chinchwad, Asia’s largest Industrial belt, ASM’s IBMR is the first institute in Maharashtra to receive an AICTE approval. The institute is permanently affiliated to the Savitribai Phule Pune University and also
approved by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
Over 33 years, ASM’s IBMR has groomed within its campus Business Executives and Entrepreneurs of best caliber who are today at
senior levels of the top-notch organisations in India and abroad. Given its strategic location in the heart of the Pimpri – Chinchwad Industrial Township, the institute shares a close relationship with the businesses in and around, providing its students the benefit of an excellent industry-institute interface.
- To educate, train and prepare our students for management careers in the public, private and co-operative sector and also to develop entrepreneurial skills for future entrepreneurs.
- To impart instructions in various aspects of Business Management and Computer courses, framed as per the Savitribai Phule Pune University and needs of the industry.
- To create an intellectual and interactive environment as a part of the learning process and to stimulate thinking on problem solving concerning the management of enterprises through seminars, workshops, case study discussions, panel meetings, paper presentations and project work.
- To undertake research, consultancy and training on issues concerning the management of large, medium and small enterprises in the public, private, co-operative sectors and multinational organisations.
- To arrange student visits to industries and internship projects in addition to classroom teaching.
- To encourage research by students and faculty through our well equipped research cell.