Master of Business Administration Premium
BATCH : 30th
- A premium course to boost your employability by 3 times
- Designed, developed and delivered in association with Harvard Business School Online, IIMBx, CityU of Seattle, IBM, and TimesPro
- An industry-oriented curriculum with advanced certifications from IBM, SAP and HBS Online
- 200+ leading companies for campus placement
- A blend of academics and extracurricular activities to ensure your holistic development
IBMR’s MBA Premium focuses on increasing your employability by three times with a course designed, developed and delivered by top universities such as Harvard Business School Online, IIMBx, CityU of Seattle and industry leaders like IBM, SAP and TimesPro.
The difference in this MBA Premium program in comparison to others is its collaboration with top companies and leading universities to offer a future and industry-oriented curriculum and advanced certifications.
At IBMR, we connect world-class faculty, cutting-edge certificate programs from global companies, and best-in-class premium education techniques to help you improve, fast-track or change your career.
Why MBA at ASM’s IBMR?
Get a premium MBA experience from a top-ranked B-School in India
Pursue specialized courses by IIMBx delivered by reputed IIM Bangalore faculty
Get a chance to pursue Harvard Business School’s online program
Develop skills that employers want through internships leading to 100% assured placements
Study a curriculum designed to cater to industry-requirements
360-degree grooming to develop interpersonal, leadership and management skills
Learn from industry leaders through regular project work, company visits, internships and seminars
Gain access to our global alumni network over 72,000
Assured employability-oriented certification programs
ASM EDGE is a unique, focused program designed to enhance the employability of our students by providing them holistic cutting edge certification of the latest in-demand skills in association with the leading corporates and top business schools in the world
Students having 50% in graduation (45% for reserved category having Maharashtra domicile) from a recognized university, with a valid CAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ MH-MBA CET/ XAT score, can apply for admissions. Students appearing for their final year graduation are also eligible to apply.
Admission to the course is centralized conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). However, students may also apply for the institute level seats. Candidates applying to the institute directly will have to send their 10th, 12th, Graduation mark sheet, entrance exam score card, & photo ID proof either by email, by post or in person. Once the documents are verified, the students will have to appear for the personal interview. On being selected, the candidate may take admission within the stipulated date by paying the tuition fees and submitting the relevant documents in original.
Our two-year full-time MBA premium program is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University. This program is further divided into four semesters. In the first year, you will get a brief understanding of every specialization such as Marketing, Financial Management, HRM and Operations & Supply Chain Management. In the second year, you will be rigorously trained on a major and minor specialization of your choice. Read the program structure below to get a better understanding.
SEMESTER I – Generic Core Courses
- Managerial Accounting
- Organizational Behaviour
- Economic Analysis for Business Decisions
- Business Research Methods
- Basics of Marketing
- Digital Business
SEMESTER II – Generic Core Courses
- Marketing Management II
- Financial Management II
- Human Resources Management II
- Operations & Supply Chain Management II
SEMESTER III Generic Core Courses
- Strategic Management III
- Decision Science III
- Summer Internship Project* III
SEMESTER IV Generic Core Courses
- Enterprise Performance Management IV
- Indian Ethos & Business Ethics IV
Major or Minor Specialization
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Financial Management (FIN)
- Operations & Supply Chain Management (OSCM)
- Business Analytics (BA)
- Rural & Agri -Business Management (RABM)
- Pharma & Health Care Management (PHCM)
- Tourism & Hospitality Management (THM)
Course Delivery Partners
The main objective of our MBA Premium program is to accelerate your employability and train you to work with top companies globally. This is why we have collaborated with leading organizations to design, develop and deliver our two-year master’s program. With industry and academic experts on board, we will be able to create professionals who are industry-ready with a refined skill set.
Towards the end of the second year of your MBA program, you will be skilled to make a career across multiple domains such as Banking, Retail, Education, IT, Insurance, E-Commerce, KPO, Agri-business, and many others.
At the end of the MBA programme the learner will possess the
- Generic and Domain Knowledge – Ability to articulate, illustrate, analyze, synthesize and apply the knowledge of principles and frameworks of management and allied domains to the solutions of real-world complex business issues.
- Problem Solving & Innovation – Ability to Identify, formulate and provide innovative solution frameworks to real world complex business and social problems by systematically applying modern quantitative and qualitative problem solving tools and techniques.
- Critical Thinking – Ability to conduct investigation of multidimensional business problems using research based knowledge and research methods to arrive at data driven decisions
- Effective Communication – Ability to effectively communicate in cross-cultural settings, in technology mediated environments, especially in the business context and with society at large
- Leadership and Team Work – Ability to collaborate in an organizational context and across organizational boundaries and lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals and optimize outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Global Orientation and Cross-Cultural Appreciation – Ability to approach any relevant business issues from a global perspective and exhibit an appreciation of Cross Cultural aspects of business and management.
- Entrepreneurship – Ability to identify entrepreneurial opportunities and leverage managerial & leadership skills for founding, leading & managing startups as well as professionalizing and growing family businesses.
- Environment and Sustainability – Ability to demonstrate knowledge of and need for sustainable development and assess the impact of managerial decisions and business priorities on the societal, economic and environmental aspects.
- Social Responsiveness and Ethics – Ability to exhibit a broad appreciation of the ethical and value underpinnings of managerial choices in a political, cross-cultural, globalized, digitized, socio-economic environment and distinguish between ethical and unethical behaviors & act with integrity.
- LifeLong Learning Ability to operate independently in new environment, acquire new knowledge and skills and assimilate them into the internalized knowledge and skills.
At IBMR, we have adopted a very structured placement process wherein all the students get 100% placement support and grooming before the employment season at our college begins. This process equips students like you with the right kind of skill set required for different profiles across functional domains.
For Admission Contact Us
ASM Group of Institutes,
MIDC, Block ‘C’, Chinchwad,
Pune, Maharashtra 411019
Institute of Management
& Computer Studies,
C-4 Wagle Industrial Estate,
Near Mulund (W)
Check Naka, Thane (W) 400604
Tel: 022(25832452 / 25832466)
Mob: +91 9820816932
SKP Building, 1st floor, 132 A,
S.P. Mukherjee Road,
Kolkata – 700026
Mr. Dhritiman Chakravorty
+91 98311 73476
Ms. Vaishali Jawale