PGDM in Research & Business Analytics in association with IBM
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in Research & Business Analytics in association with IBM by ASMs IBMR is designed to give students what they seek in a business program: relevance, flexibility and connections to the real world along with core business knowledge, practical experience, communication, teaming skills, the ability to manage change, and a global perspective. ASMs students are trained and certified through the EDGE program in latest technologies like Business Analytics by IBM. The HBS online program from Harvard Business School gives you the skills required to succeed in todays workplace.
Seal Your Future With ASM’s EDGE
Intensive research has led ASM to initiate a unique focused program designed to enhance employability of ASM Students by providing them holistic cutting edge certification of the latest in-demand skills in association with the leading corporates and top business schools of the world.
- ASMs EDGE is integrated into the program to make students industry ready & employable
- The curriculum is developed & delivered in association with SAP (PRIMUS Techsystems)
- ASM students are trained and certified in latest cutting-edge SAP technologies/modules
- ASMs EDGE & innovation lab provides programs like SAP i360, etc.
- The training is delivered through state-of-the-art SAP labs on campus.
In recent times, there has been a sudden rise in demand of business analytics. The prime reason behind this surge is the data driven and techno focused approaches that majority of organizations have willingly embraced.
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in Business Analytics & Big Data jointly awarded by IBM aims at creating industry-ready Professionals to bridge the skill gap. Given the soaring demand and lack of skilled manpower, the course jointly certified by IBM, ensures the PGDM graduates are equipped with the right kind of skills and expertise in Business Analytics to fit into every kind of industry.
The course is supplemented with inputs to improve skills for guaranteed employability through the ASMs EDGE program that includes Business Leadership through the HBX CORe program of Harvard Business School, industrial skills on SAP user modules, online courses and case studies from Harvard Business Publishing.
Why Study Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) at ASMs IBMR:
Following are the top reasons why students should pursue post graduate program in business analytics and big data in Pune from ASMs IBMR, which is one of the topmost management schools in India.
- Students are trained to be professionals in one of the most lucrative and in demand fields of Business Analytics.
- Opportunity to study from the best in academia and industry.
- IBM content delivered through case study and live projects with hands on training provided by IBM subject matter experts.
- Mentors from IBM gives you capstone projects to gain insight of analytics sector wise.
- 360 grooming throughout the year for the students to make them the most sought-after candidates.
- Internships leading to 100% assured placements.
- State-of-the-art IBM analytics lab on campus, to bring out the best hands on experience.
ASM Students Have Consistently Proven to be Industry- Ready Professionals with Well-Rounded Abilities
Co-curricular Activities | Interactive Business | Inter-collegiate Competition | Extracurricular Activities | Mentoring & Counselling | Case Studies | Seminars | Industry-interfacing | Study Tours | Presentations | Workshops | Outdoor Team Building Exercise | Inter-collegiate Competitions | Industry Visits
The program is designed to ensure employability through various industry certifications for domain & technical skills, industry visits, internships, soft skills, industry mentoring, interaction with global leaders & international internships.
Business Statistics I, II
Future Direction to Analytics
Over view of Business Analytics & Optimization
Predictive Analytics using IBM tool SPSS
Big Data Analytics for Business Analytics
Basics of Big Data Analytics
Descriptive Analytics using IBM Congos
Enterprise Budgeting & Management using IBM TM I
Overview of Social Networking Analytics, Text Mining, Risk Analytics, Marketing Analytics
The program comprises of intensive classroom learning held at our Pune campus, along with Industrial Training and Internship delivered in association with top industry partners. These features make it one of the most sought after post graduate diploma courses in Pune, India.
Admission to PGDM Institutions shall be made only from the candidates qualified from any one of the six All India tests i.e.; CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT or the common entrance examinations (if any) conducted by the respective State Governments.
- Score in any one of the six All India tests i.e. (CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT) or the common entrance examinations (if any) conducted by the respective State Governments. – 35 to 60%.
- Score for academic performance in X Std., XII Std., Under Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Degree – 5 to 25%.
- Group discussion/interview – 20 to 45%.
- Weightage for participation in Sports, Extra-Curricular Activities, Academic diversity and Gender diversity – 5 to 20%
You will be prepared to pursue a wide variety of prestigious positions in top organizations across the following domains:
Career or jobs opportunities after PGDM in Business Analytics:
- Data Scientist/Analyst –Data scientists utilize their analytical, statistical, and programming skills to collect, analyze, and interpret large data sets. They then use this information to develop data-driven solutions to difficult business challenges.
- Quantitative Analyst / Modeler –Quantitative analysts have the primary responsibility of ensuring financial firms dont assume risks that arent proportional to expected market returns.
- Data Business Analyst –A large part of the job is making charts and creating visual presentations so that managers can understand the data, and can use it to make strategic business decisions. Like business analysts, data analysts need strong analytical thinking skills.
- Business Analyst: Manager or Consultant –Business analyst managers plan and develop budgets and verify that they’re followed by everyone within the company. Business analyst managers are in a management position, so they are responsible for managing staff and supervising project analysts, IT employees, and others within the company.
We have got a group of elite and intellectual people who help us in taking strategic decisions. They guide us with their thoughts and projections. Their immense knowledge in their respective fields gives us a broader perspective to gauge new challenges and bring new dimensions to the college.
Mr. Himanshu Goyal
Country Manager Computer Service Industries, Software Group || IBM India South Asia
Vice President HCL
Amaralingeswara Rao Kaka
M.Tech, Computer Science, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi
Haresh Krishna Kumar
Nese, Country Manager-HP
Our faculty members are the true gems. They come from distinct backgrounds and a vast amount of knowledge. They ensure that every lecture delivered is practical and dynamic in nature.
Would you like to know more about ASM’s IBMR Faculty? Click Here.
Course Delivery Partners
Our global academic partners help us build and make our curriculum more rounded. It helps students strengthen their resume and technical skills.
Heres how we get our students placed:
We encourage people to do internships and assist them through our connections.
We organize job fairs every year where more than 200+ companies visit the campus.
Big giants and MNCs visit our campus for dedicated placement drive. Students get lucrative packages on their on-campus placement.
A Never before opportunity guaranteed placements* in organizations like
We have a dedicated team who will be more than happy to meet and discuss what course suits you best based on your profile and interests. Drop an email on firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a one-on-one appointment with an enrollment counselor. Or call us on 020-27475090 / 27478666 / 27461804 / 66351700 and we can find a time to meet.