Master of Computer Applications
DTE code – 6973
(Affiliated to SPPU, AICTE Approved)
BATCH : 21st
- Apply knowledge of computing fundamentals, computing specialization, mathematics, and domain knowledge appropriate for the computing specialization to the abstraction and conceptualization of computing models from defined problems and requirements.
- Identify, formulate, research literature, and solve complex Computing problems reaching substantiated conclusions using fundamental principles of Mathematics, Computing sciences, and relevant domain disciplines.
- Design and evaluate solutions for complex computing problems, and design and evaluate systems, components, or processes that meet specified needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of information to provide valid conclusions.
- Create, select, adapt and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern computing tools to complex computing activities, with an understanding of the limitations.
- Understand and commit to professional ethics and cyber regulations, responsibilities, and norms of professional computing practice.
- Recognize the need, and have the ability, to engage in independent learning for continual development as a Computing professional.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of computing and management principles and apply these to ones own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Communicate effectively with the computing community, and with society at large, about complex computing activities by being able to comprehend and write effective reports, design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and understand clear instructions.
- Understand and assess societal, environmental, health, safety, legal, and cultural issues within local and global contexts, and the consequential responsibilities relevant to professional computing practice.
- Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Identify a timely opportunity and using innovation to pursue that opportunity to create value and wealth for the betterment of the individual and society at large
- The candidate should be an Indian National, appeared and Obtained non zero positive score in MAH-MCA-CET (Common Entrance Test) for the year 2023.
- For Open Category Candidate should pass with minimum 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA and any bachelors degree with Maths or Statistics at 10+2 level or higher level examination.
- For Reserve Category Candidate should pass with minimum 45% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA and any bachelors degree with Maths or Statistics at 10+2 level or higher level examination.
- Students appearing for their final year graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Admission to the course is centralized conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). However, students may also apply for the institute level seats (MAH-MCA-CET appeared). Candidates applying to the institute directly will have to send their 10th, 12th, Graduation mark sheet, entrance exam score card, & photo ID proof either by email, by post or in person. Once the documents are verified, the students will have to appear for the personal interview.
- On being selected, the candidate may take admission within the stipulated date by paying the tuition fees and submitting the relevant documents in original.
|MCA11||Mathematical Foundation for Computer Science 1|
|MCA13||Advanced Database Management System|
|MCA14||Software Project Management|
|MCAL11||Data Structures Lab with C and / C++|
|MCAL12||Advanced Java LAB|
|MCAL13||Advanced Database Management System LAB|
|MCAL14||Mini Project 1 A|
|MCA21||Mathematical Foundation for Computer Science 2|
|MCA22||Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning|
|MCAL21||Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Lab|
|MCAL22||Soft Skill Development Lab|
|MCALE23||Elective 1 Lab|
|MCAL24||Skill based Lab Course AWT Lab|
|MCAL25||Skill based Lab Course User Interface Lab|
|MCAL26||Skill based Lab Course Networking with Linux Lab|
|MCAP21||Mini Project 1-B|
|MCA31||Big Data Analytics and Visualization|
|MCA32||Distributed System and Cloud Computing|
|MCAL31||Big Data Analytics and Visualization Lab|
|MCAL32||Distributed System and Cloud Computing Lab|
|MCALE33||Elective 3 Lab Skill based Lab|
|MCAL34||Mobile Computing Lab|
|MCAL35||Software Testing Quality Assurance Lab|
|MCAP31||Mini Project: 2 A|
|MCAS44||Institute Social Responsibility|
- On completion of the course, students will be able to work in large scale IT & ITES organisation as well as startups. Job opportunities are available as Software developers, Database Engineers, Cloud Architect, Data Scientist, Business analyst, Web developer, Technical Architect, Software Testing and many more.
- Students can build a career in IT as well as Non IT sectors like Banking, FMCG, Infrastructure and others in their IT support too.
Energy & Utilities
Vidya Lakshmi is a first of its kind portal for students seeking Education Loan. This portal has been developed under the guidance of Department of Financial Services (Ministry of Finance), Department of Higher Education (Ministry of Education) and Indian Banks Association (IBA). The portal has been developed and being maintained by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited. Students can view, apply and track the education loan applications to banks anytime, anywhere by accessing the portal.
DTE Code: 6973
For Admission Contact Us
ASM Group of Institutes,
MIDC, Block ‘C’, Chinchwad,
Pune, Maharashtra 411019
Institute of Management
& Computer Studies,
C-4 Wagle Industrial Estate,
Near Mulund (W)
Check Naka, Thane (W) 400604
022(25832452 / 25832466)
(Kolkata City Office)
SKP Building, 2nd Floor,132A,
S.P.Mukherjee Road, Kolkata700026
Mr. Dhritiman Chakravorty
+91 98311 73476
Mr. Kartik Londhe
+91 82085 11788