PGDM International Finance integrated with US-CPA
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in International Finance Integrated with US CPA offered by ASMs IBMR,one of the top colleges in Pune, India for PGDM in finance,aims at training the students for CPA Certification.
A CPA will have knowledge of:
- US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- International Financial Reporting Standards(IFRS)
- Generally Accepted Accounting Standards (GAAS)
- US federal taxation and business laws
And, this gives them an edge over traditional CAs. The PGDM Program, clubs the CPA training with the much-required additional Skills from Harvard Business Schools (HBS) online& SAP training on the Finance module. Thereby ensuring the PGDM graduate from ASMs IBMR is a perfect match for the industry. Making us the most sought after PGDM college for international finance in Pune, India.
Seal Your Future With ASM’s EDGE
Intensive research has led ASM to initiate a unique focused program designed to enhance employability of ASM Students by providing them holistic cutting edge certification of the latest in-demand skills in association with the leading corporates and top business schools of the world.
- ASMs EDGE is integrated into the program to make students industry ready & employable
- The curriculum is developed & delivered in association with SAP (PRIMUS Techsystems)
- ASM students are trained and certified in latest cutting-edge SAP technologies/modules
- ASMs EDGE & innovation lab provides programs like SAP i360, etc.
- The training is delivered through state-of-the-art SAP labs on campus.
The PGDM in International Finance Integrated with US CPA aims at training the students for CPA Certification. A CPA will have knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards), Generally Accepted Accounting Standards (GAAS), US federal taxation and business laws. The PGDM Program clubs the CPA training with additional skills from Harvard Business Schools HBS Online & SAP training on the Finance module, Financial Analytics from IBM, online courses & case studies from Havard Business Publishing, .
With our industry- oriented curriculum, our postgraduate student is a perfect match for the industry.
Why Study Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) International Finance integrated with US-CPA at ASMs IBMR:
- 100% guaranteed placements at global organizations after their internships.
- Actual industry experience ensuring skill developing hands-on training.
- PGDM International Finance integrated with US-CPA(curriculum designed and training delivered by MILES, the leading CPA trainers in India.
- Industry relevant courses with rich business process knowledge leading to highly rewarding career.
- ASM Edge for holistic development & employability.
- 360o grooming of students all year round.
- Course content core developed by leading industry experts.
ASM Students Have Consistently Proven to be Industry- Ready Professionals with Well-Rounded Abilities
The program comprises of intensive classroom learning held at our Pune campus, along with Industrial Training and Internship delivered in association with top industry partners. These features make it one of the most sought after post graduate diploma courses in Pune, India.
Admission to PGDM Institutions shall be made only from the candidates qualified from any one of the six All India tests i.e.; CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT or the common entrance examinations (if any) conducted by the respective State Governments.
- Score in any one of the six All India tests i.e. (CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT) or the common entrance examinations (if any) conducted by the respective State Governments. – 35 to 60%.
- Score for academic performance in X Std., XII Std., Under Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Degree – 5 to 25%.
- Group discussion/interview – 20 to 45%.
- Weightage for participation in Sports, Extra-Curricular Activities, Academic diversity and Gender diversity – 5 to 20%
A student completing PGDM in International Finance integrated with US CPA can geta plethora of opportunities like:
Career or job opportunities after PGDM in International Finance:
- International Accounting: International accounting manager is responsible for looking after foreign trade agreements, international business transactions, & other global financial & economic issue.
- General Accounting: Candidate will be responsible for all the accounting activities of the organisation from making of financial statements to valuing stocks & making critical decisions.
- Auditing: External auditors are required to be CPAs to audit MNCs who are based or have raised capital in the US. These audits are often done by the Big 4 providing extensive career progression opportunities to CPAs.
- Tax Accounting: CPAs are considered to have expert knowledge about taxation & therefore the demand for them in the taxation field is growing. You can work as a tax specialist, sales tax specialist or international tax manager and other profile related to taxation.
- Forensic Accounting: Investigation expertise for the white collar crimes like fraud, money laundering, bribery etc& analyses financial information for use in the legal proceedings of a company.
- Environmental Accounting: Environmental Auditors ensure compliance with environmental laws through audits that are aimed at reducing liability & identifying opportunities for more sustainable operating practices.
Information Technology: A PGDM in International Finance can work as a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) & look after the IT governance or as a Software Revenue Manager that works as a link between the IT team & the finance department.
We have got a group of elite and intellectual people who help us in taking strategic decisions. They guide us with their thoughts and projections. Their immense knowledge in their respective fields gives us a broader perspective to gauge new challenges and bring new dimensions to the college.
CPA, CMA, Harvard B-School Alumnus Miles Faculty
Dr. Pankaj Gupta
PhD, CMA, Full bright Fellow, PCL (Harvard), IIM-A Alumnus
CPA, CFA, MFA, CFP
Our faculty members are the true gems. They come from distinct backgrounds and a vast amount of knowledge. They ensure that every lecture delivered is practical and dynamic in nature.
CPA, Manager Finance and Re-engineering, Bank of New York Mellon
CPA, Director FP&A, ADP
CA, CPA, Practicing Chartered Accountant
CPA, EA National Instructor at Miles Education
CA, CPA, AVP and National Instructor at Miles Education
CA, CPA, VP and National Instructor at Miles Education
Would you like to know more about ASM’s IBMR Faculty? Click Here.
Course Delivery Partners
Our global academic partners help us build and make our curriculum more rounded. It helps students strengthen their resume and technical skills.
Heres how we get our students placed:
We encourage people to do internships and assist them through our connections.
We organize job fairs every year where more than 200+ companies visit the campus.
Big giants and MNCs visit our campus for dedicated placement drive. Students get lucrative packages on their on-campus placement.
A Never before opportunity guaranteed placements* in organizations like
We have a dedicated team who will be more than happy to meet and discuss what course suits you best based on your profile and interests. Drop an email on email@example.com to schedule a one-on-one appointment with an enrollment counselor. Or call us on 020-27475090 / 27478666 / 27461804 / 66351700 and we can find a time to meet.