PGDM Enterprise Management in association with SAP
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program in Enterprise Management Integrated with SAP by ASMs IBMR aims at creating SAP consultants that are trained by experts in the field with in-demand management skills. The students undergo SAP training by PRIMUS, which ensures that the student knowledge is not theoretical. Students also have the opportunity to be a part of the phenomenal online learning experience on the HBS online platform. The students at ASMs IBMR are transformed into most sought-after candidates through programmed skill-building, business simulations, development of their business plan and the option to spend two- quarters on real-world projects.
Seal Your Future With ASM’s EDGE
Intensive research has led ASM to initiate a unique focused program designed to enhance employability of ASM Students by providing them holistic cutting edge certification of the latest in-demand skills in association with the leading corporates and top business schools of the world.
- ASMs EDGE is integrated into the program to make students industry ready & employable
- The curriculum is developed & delivered in association with SAP (PRIMUS Techsystems)
- ASM students are trained and certified in latest cutting-edge SAP technologies/modules
- ASMs EDGE & innovation lab provides programs like SAP i360, etc.
- The training is delivered through state-of-the-art SAP labs on campus.
SAP ERP Business Suite applications are most widely used enterprise applications in different industry segments for digitizing and connecting businesses. Organizations seek the talent who can help them to effectively use these business applications.
The inclusion of the SAP ERP training in various courses will increase the knowledge level of the students about real-world business scenarios. Trainings will also support in how to navigate SAP solutions, how SAP solutions can support their role-specific business processes and individual objectives as well as overall corporate strategies once they join these organizations. The PGDM Enterprise Management Program aims at training students to fill the niche requirement of SAP professionals in all kinds of Industries. The PGDM enterprise management is supplemented by employability skills development through Analytics in the chosen specialization, online courses and case studies from Harvard Business Publishing.
Why study Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Enterprise management in association with SAP at ASMs IBMR:
- 100% guaranteed placements at global organizations after their internships.
- Actual industry experience ensuring skill developing hands-on training.
- Creating SAP consultants trained by experts in the field with excellent management skills.
- Industry relevant courses with rich business process knowledge leading to highly rewarding career.
- ASM Edge for holistic development & employability.
- 360o grooming of students all year round.
- Course content core developed by leading industry experts.
- Training and Internships leading to 100% assured placements.
ASM Students Have Consistently Proven to be Industry- Ready Professionals with Well-Rounded Abilities
Admission to PGDM Institutions shall be made only from the candidates qualified from any one of the six All India tests i.e.; CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT or the common entrance examinations (if any) conducted by the respective State Governments.
- Score in any one of the six All India tests i.e. (CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT) or the common entrance examinations (if any) conducted by the respective State Governments. – 35 to 60%.
- Score for academic performance in X Std., XII Std., Under Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Degree – 5 to 25%.
- Group discussion/interview – 20 to 45%.
- Weightage for participation in Sports, Extra-Curricular Activities, Academic diversity and Gender diversity – 5 to 20%
Graduates with PGDM in in Enterprise Management from ASMs IBMR, one of the best PGDM college in enterprise management in Pune, India, will be prepared to pursue a wide variety of prestigious positions in top organisations across the following domains.
We have got a group of elite and intellectual people who help us in taking strategic decisions. They guide us with their thoughts and projections. Their immense knowledge in their respective fields gives us a broader perspective to gauge new challenges and bring new dimensions to the college.
CIO, Bilcare Ltd.
CEO PR IMUS, Techsystems Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Prashant Jadhav
CIO Franke Faber
Mr. Pravin Bhamare
Global SAP Delivery Head for Manufacturing Business Group Shared Services Unit
Mr. Sanjeev Joshi
Practice Lead S/4HANA Bristlecone
Our faculty members are the true gems. They come from distinct backgrounds and a vast amount of knowledge. They ensure that every lecture delivered is practical and dynamic in nature.
CPA, Manager Finance and Re-engineering, Bank of New York Mellon
CPA, Director FP&A, ADP
CA, CPA, Practicing Chartered Accountant
CPA, EA National Instructor at Miles Education
CA, CPA, AVP and National Instructor at Miles Education
CA, CPA, VP and National Instructor at Miles Education
Would you like to know more about ASM’s IBMR Faculty? Click Here.
Course Delivery Partners
Our global academic partners help us build and make our curriculum more rounded. It helps students strengthen their resume and technical skills.
Here’s how we get our students placed:
We encourage people to do internships and assist them through our connections.
We organize job fairs every year where more than 200+ companies visit the campus.
Big giants and MNCs visit our campus for dedicated placement drive. Students get lucrative packages on their on-campus placement.
A Never before opportunity guaranteed placements* in organizations like
We have a dedicated team who will be more than happy to meet and discuss what course suits you best based on your profile and interests. Drop an email on firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a one-on-one appointment with an enrollment counselor. Or call us on 020-27475090 / 27478666 / 27461804 / 66351700 and we can find a time to meet.