At ASM, education is not just about offering a certification, but an introduction to preparing our students for the industry.
The ASM Group of Institutes has an excellent track record of placements, with over 60,000+ alumni placed in various sectors, functions and levels across the country.
In order to ensure every student is industry-ready, the launchpad for grooming begins on day one. Students attend an intensive induction session and design a road map for the following years at our institute. Along with this, we design and organize several activities for Industry-Academia Interface to make our students the preferred choice amongst employers.
Every student is willing to work for multinational corporations at a managerial level. However, how does one prepare to work as a manager and learn about global business practices? The answer is ASM’s initiatives taken throughout the course to help our students evolve into skilled professionals. The following are a few of our initiatives:
- International tours to economically, culturally and socially diverse countries
- Frequent visits to Chambers of Commerce in India and abroad
- Exchange of ideas & interactions with industry leaders
- Live projects, internships (summer and winter), corporate tie-ups all over India and abroad
- Value-added certifications in Business Analytics and HBX CORe to increase students’ employability
- Interaction with foreign ambassadors and commissioners
- Curriculum designed keeping the global trends in consideration
- Curriculum designed by expert faculties from IBM to make our students more employable
- Collaboration with various agencies to bring in the best career opportunities through periodic job fairs
- Expert faculty members from universities of different countries
- Student exchange programs with various universities across the globe
- Seminars by global experts on different subjects