Master of Computer Applications
BATCH : 20th
The Two years MCA Program focuses on:
- Impart knowledge required for planning, designing and building complex Application Software Systems as well as provide support to automated systems or application, and provide necessary skills to make them employable n the IT & ITES sector.
- To develop students to meet the knowledge and skill requirement at a global level.
- To inculcate Entrepreneurial skills among students, who can develop customized solutions for small to large Enterprise.
- To train students on the latest technology and platform like cloud, Analytics, Machine Learning, AI etc.
- The students will undergo holistic development by learning not just technical skills but also life skills, & corporate skills.
The entire curriculum is set to be delivered with inputs from the academic team, additional inputs from the industry partners and others. The learning will be more hands-on, with intensive lab session and work on capstone project. MCA graduates who will exhibit effective work ethics and be able to adapt to the challenges of a dynamic job environment.
ASM’s Institute of Business Management and Research, MCA Pune, Chinchwad-411019
Why MCA at ASM’s IBMR?
Get a premium MBA experience from a top-ranked B-School in India
Legacy of 36 years brings in lots of value in the program delivery
Strong Alumni network having successful careers in decision making positions across the globe.
Two decades of experience and expertise in conducting MCA program of the highest calibre.
Global industry leaders like Microsoft, AWS, E&Y and other technology leaders are delivery partners to help train students on latest platforms and domain space.
360-degree grooming to develop interpersonal, leadership and management skills
Learn from industry leaders through regular project work, company visits, internships and seminars
Assured employability-oriented certification programs
Gain access to our global alumni network over 72,000
- Candidate should be an Indian National, appeared and Obtained non zero positive score in MAH-MCA-CET (Common Entrance Test) for the year 2021.
- For Open Category – Candidate should pass with minimum 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA and any bachelor’s degree with Maths or Statistics at 10+2 level or higher level examination.
- For Reserve Category – Candidate should pass with minimum 45% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA and any bachelor’s degree with Maths or Statistics at 10+2 level or higher level examination.
- Students appearing for their final year graduation are also eligible to apply.
Admission to the course is centralized conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). However, students may also apply for the institute level seats. Candidates applying to the institute directly will have to send their 10th, 12th, Graduation mark sheet, entrance exam score card, & photo ID proof either by email, by post or in person. Once the documents are verified, the students will have to appear for the personal interview. On being selected, the candidate may take admission within the stipulated date by paying the tuition fees and submitting the relevant documents in original.
Structure of the Program and detail syllabus of each course:
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Sr. No.||Course Title||Sr. No.||Course Title|
|1||Java Programming||1||Python Programming|
|2||Data Structure and Algorithms||2||Software Project Management|
|3||Object Oriented Software Engineering||3||Optimization Techniques|
|4||Operating System Concepts||4||Advanced Internet Technologies|
|5||Network Technologies||5||Advanced DBMS|
|6||Open Course 1||6||Open Course 3|
|7||Open Course 2||7||Open Course 4|
|9||Mini Project||9||Mini Project|
|10||Soft Skills – I||10||Soft Skills – II|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|1||Mobile Application Development||1||DevOps|
|2||Data Warehousing and Data Mining||2||PPM and OB|
|3||Software Testing and Quality Assurance||3||Project|
|4||Knowledge Representation & Artificial
Intelligence – ML, DL
|6||Open Course 5|
|7||Open Course 6|
|10||Soft Skills – III|
Course Delivery Partners
The main objective of our MCA Program is to accelerate your employability and train you to work with top companies globally. This is why we have collaborated with leading organizations to provide additional skills keeping in mind the industry requirements. With industry and academic experts on board, we will be able to create professionals who are industry-ready with a refined skill set.
On completion of the course, students will be able to work in large scale IT & ITES organisation as well as startups. Job opportunities are available as Software developers, Database Engineers, Cloud Architect, Data Scientist, Business analyst, Web developer, Technical Architect, Software Testing and many more. Students can build a career in IT as well as Non IT sectors like Banking, FMCG, Infrastructure and others in their IT support too.
At the end of the MCA programme the learner will possess the
- Apply knowledge of Computing fundamentals, Computing specialization, Mathematics, and domain knowledge appropriate for the computing specialization to the abstraction and conceptualization of computing models from defined problems and requirements.
- Identify, formulate, research literature, and solve complex Computing problems reaching substantiated conclusions using fundamental principles of Mathematics, Computing sciences, and relevant domain disciplines.
- Design and evaluate solutions for complex computing problems, and design and evaluate systems, components, or processes that meet specified needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of information to provide valid conclusions.
- Create, select, adapt and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern computing tools to complex computing activities, with an understanding of the limitations.
- Understand and commit to professional ethics and cyber regulations, responsibilities, and norms of professional computing practice.
- Recognize the need, and have the ability, to engage in independent learning for continual development as a Computing professional.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of computing and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Communicate effectively with the computing community, and with society at large, about complex computing activities by being able to comprehend and write effective reports, design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and understand clear instructions.
- Understand and assess societal, environmental, health, safety, legal, and cultural issues within local and global contexts, and the consequential responsibilities relevant to professional computing practice.
- Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Identify a timely opportunity and using innovation to pursue that opportunity to create value and wealth for the betterment of the individual and society at large.
At IBMR, we have adopted a very structured placement process wherein all the students get 100% placement support and grooming before the employment season at our college begins. This process equips students like you with the right kind of skill set required for different profiles across functional domains.
Vidya Lakshmi is a first of its kind portal for students seeking Education Loan. This portal has been developed under the guidance of Department of Financial Services (Ministry of Finance), Department of Higher Education (Ministry of Education) and Indian Banks Association (IBA). The portal has been developed and being maintained by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited. Students can view, apply and track the education loan applications to banks anytime, anywhere by accessing the portal.
DTE Code: 6973
For Admission Contact Us
ASM Group of Institutes,
MIDC, Block ‘C’, Chinchwad,
Pune, Maharashtra 411019
Institute of Management
& Computer Studies,
C-4 Wagle Industrial Estate,
Near Mulund (W)
Check Naka, Thane (W) 400604
Tel: 022(25832452 / 25832466)
Mob: +91 9820816932
SKP Building, 1st floor, 132 A,
S.P. Mukherjee Road,
Kolkata – 700026
Mr. Dhritiman Chakravorty
+91 98311 73476
Ms. Vaishali Jawale