Master of Business Administration
DTE code 6102
(Affiliated to SPPU, AICTE Approved)
BATCH : 33rd
- Graduates of the MBA program will successfully integrate core, cross-functional and inter-disciplinary aspects of management theories, models and frameworks with the real world practices and the sector specific nuances to provide solutions to real world business, policy and social issues in a dynamic and complex world.
- Graduates of the MBA program will possess excellent communication skills, excel in cross-functional, multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural teams, and have an appreciation for local, domestic and global contexts so as to manage continuity, change, risk, ambiguity and complexity.
- Graduates of the MBA program will be appreciative of the significance of Indian ethos and values in managerial decision making and exhibit value centered leadership.
- Graduates of the MBA program will be ready to engage in successful career pursuits covering a broad spectrum of areas in corporate, non-profit organizations, public policy, entrepreneurial ventures and engage in life-long learning.
- Graduates of the MBA program will be recognized in their chosen fields for their managerial competence, creativity & innovation, integrity & sensitivity to local and global issues of social relevance and earn the trust & respect of others as inspiring, effective and ethical leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs and change agents.
Students having 50% in graduation (45% for reserved category having Maharashtra domicile) from a recognized university, with a valid CAT/ CMAT/ MH-MBA CET/, can apply for admissions. Students appearing for their final year graduation are also eligible to apply.
Admission to the course is centralized conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). However, students may also apply for the institute level seats. Candidates applying to the institute directly will have to send their 10th, 12th, Graduation mark sheet, entrance exam score card, & photo ID proof either by email, by post or in person. Once the documents are verified, the students will have to appear for the personal interview. On being selected, the candidate may take admission within the stipulated date by paying the tuition fees and submitting the relevant documents in original.
SEMESTER I – Generic Core Courses
- Managerial Accounting
- Organizational Behaviour
- Economic Analysis for Business Decisions
- Business Research Methods
- Basics of Marketing
- Digital Business
SEMESTER II – Generic Core Courses
- Marketing Management II
- Financial Management II
- Human Resources Management II
- Operations & Supply Chain Management II
SEMESTER III Generic Core Courses
- Strategic Management III
- Decision Science III
- Summer Internship Project* III
SEMESTER IV Generic Core Courses
- Enterprise Performance Management IV
- Indian Ethos & Business Ethics IV
Major or Minor Specialization
- Marketing Management (MKT)
- Financial Management (FIN)
- Human Resources Management (HRM)
- Operations & Supply Chain Management (OSCM)
- Business Analytics (BA)
- Rural & Agribusiness Management (RABM)
- Pharma & Healthcare Management (PHM)
- Tourism & Hospitality Management (THM)
- International Business Management (IB)
Towards the end of the second year of your MBA program, you will be skilled to make a career across multiple domains such as Banking, Retail, Education, IT, Insurance, E-Commerce, KPO, Agri-business, and many others.
Vidya Lakshmi is a first of its kind portal for students seeking Education Loan. This portal has been developed under the guidance of Department of Financial Services (Ministry of Finance), Department of Higher Education (Ministry of Education) and Indian Banks Association (IBA). The portal has been developed and being maintained by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited. Students can view, apply and track the education loan applications to banks anytime, anywhere by accessing the portal.
DTE Code: 6102
For Admission Contact Us
ASM Group of Institutes,
MIDC, Block C, Chinchwad,
Pune, Maharashtra 411019
Institute of Management
& Computer Studies,
C-4 Wagle Industrial Estate,
Near Mulund (W)
Check Naka, Thane (W) 400604
022(25832452 / 25832466)
(Kolkata City Office)
SKP Building, 2nd Floor,132A,
S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata 700026
Mr. Dhritiman Chakravorty
+91 98311 73476
Mr. Kartik Londhe
+91 82085 11788