How to Choose the Right Business School for your Career?December 12, 2014
Why Should You Enrol for PGDM in Enterprise Management at ASM IBMR?June 7, 2018
If you are looking at a career in management, then the college and Masters course that you choose will play a huge role in your future. A well-designed course, modern teaching pedagogy, world-class infrastructure, and skill-building activities are the key aspects, which will provide the foundation you need for a successful career.
In Maharashtra, there is one institute that can provide you all these aspects and more – ASM’s Institute of Business Management and Research (IBMR). Located in Pune, the institute provides comprehensive and practical education in management and computers.
What makes ASM’s IBMR Unique from Other Institutes in Pune?
The following points justify IBMR’s position as a leading management institute in Pune.
- Accreditation: All the Master’s degree courses are approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, and by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The institute is also affiliated with Savitribai Phule Pune University. IBMR has been ranked as one of the top B-schools in India by Business Barons, Dalal Street Journal, and the All India Management Association (AIMA).
- Infrastructure: IBMR is located in a sprawling 1,30,000 sq. ft. campus in the heart of Pimpri-Chinchwad, one of Asia’s largest industrial belts. The institute is also in close proximity to 3 major IT parks. The campus comprises state-of-the-art infrastructure including a Wi-Fi enabled campus, classrooms with latest computer technology, recreational sports facilities, well-stocked library with over 25,000 books, and a computer center.
- Faculty and Pedagogy: IBMR’s faculty comprises some of the most knowledgeable and experienced professionals from academics and various industries. The institute utilizes case study methodology to teach the students. This allows the faculty to provide real-life examples, and practical information regarding the corporate sector to the students. They are also mentored and counseled by the faculty members, and are guided to make the best decisions that will benefit their careers.
- Industry-Institute-Interface: The institute has strong alliances with many well-known organizations in IT and non-IT sectors. Eminent businessmen from various companies in and around Pune visit the institute on a regular basis to speak to the students. They provide practical examples and information that can help the students prepare for their future jobs.
- Overseas Tour: To ensure that the students have a balanced and global perspective, IBMR also organizes regular overseas tours. The institute has tie-ups with eminent institutes in North America and Europe. The students are given an opportunity to visit these countries and institutes, and participate in classes, seminars, and workshops. This activity provides a realistic perspective on current events taking place in the corporate world in these countries.
All these various points establishes ASM’s IBMR as one of the leading management institutes in Pune.