Want To Pursue PGDM In Enterprise Management (EM)? Here’s What You Should KnowJanuary 17, 2019
Study MBA In Marketing Management: All You Need To Know About ItJanuary 30, 2019
Which side to take in intermediate? Which course to graduate in? In the end, after becoming certain about doing masters in Management, one question still baffles students is choosing between MBA & PGDM. Which one works better? Which one to pursue to have a great career ahead? The list of doubts is never-ending. A little while ago, the lines were blurry and there was hardly any difference apart from the naming of the two.
But times change, and so does everything around it. At present, it has boiled down to student’s skill set rather than just the degree. Besides, more than 300 Autonomous Institutes are providing PGDM Degree, approved by AICTE.
If That Is Not Enough, Here Are 10 Reasons Why You Should Choose PGDM Over MBA
>1. Cutting Edge CoursesPGDM has the most advanced courses that shine through on the resume. These courses save students from all the clutter of theoretical subjects which are not so applicable in the real world.
2. Advanced CurriculumPGDM has its curriculum designed by big MNC which train students and set up labs in the college. The students not only work on real-life problems but also get industry valued certifications from the tech giants such as IBM and SAP.
3. Specialization OptionsBusiness Analytics, Enterprise Management and International Finance are just a few to name amongst the many specializations booming in the market. Fresh graduates, as well as working professionals, can take up these courses.
4. Industry- Centric SyllabusGDM colleges with their healthy collaborations bring in experts from the industry which develop the entire syllabus according to the needs in the industry. This bridges the gap between industry and academia, thus helping students to take up the challenges in the modern industry.
5. Multi-Dimensional Developmenttudents get developed, not only on technical skills, but they also get to work on their interpersonal skills through International and Domestic Industry visits.
6. Great Placementompanies are concerned with the skill level of students rather than the tag of the University or MBA. PGDM courses with their unique hot courses provide just that. Post PGDM, you can serve as a honed, skilled, and valuable management professional in varied jobs.
7. High Salary Packageith high-quality skills, you’ll be unstoppable from getting the package you always dreamt to have. Apart from this, PGDM courses also propel you for better career growth.
8. Autonomous College Advantageonomy has been given to the institution to produce graduates to meet industry requirements. Autonomous colleges have a student-friendly environment and processes. Better quality assignments, healthy student-faculty relation are a substantial part of it.
9. Diverse Faculty courses have advanced courses, needing experienced faculty. The faculty members have multi-disciplinary experience in both sectors: Academia and Industry. The combination of the teaching experience and mentoring received by the students ensure that each student is driven from within to think and behave as a leader.
10. Industry Exposure at the College Level colleges provide programs with collaboration with organizations. The students visit industries for the internship during their semester to learn effective business strategies and shape their management career. They are well versed with the organization know how before putting their first foot in the corporate world.
Also Read: 5 Reasons To Do A PGDM Course
>On A Conclusive Note:u look at college rankings, 9 out of 10 Top Business Schools offer PGDM, not MBA. The hottest skills in the market are incorporated into specialized courses by PGDM courses. Moreover, if you want to set yourself out from the crowd, PGDM can be your best bet. ASM’s IBMR ticks all the right boxes by giving you a well-rounded PGDM experience with collaborative programs with SAP and IBM. The PGDM course is compiled from the latest industry practices and probing business case studies.
Still baffled about choosing PGDM or MBA? Give us a call at 9422009207 /09/10/12, or Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com